Learn to stake your assets using Steakwallet’s signature three-click staking mechanism.
Steakwallet’s signature one-click staking mechanism makes maximizing your staking rewards as easy as possible.
To stake your assets:
- Navigate to your portfolio on the splash screen and scroll through the list of available assets.
- Select the asset you wish to stake. We will use $JUNO for this example.
- You will see the staking interface for $JUNO.
- Select Receive to pull up your wallet address. You will send your $JUNO funds to this address
- After you have funded your wallet with $JUNO, head back to the staking interface and select Stake.
- Enter the amount of $JUNO you wish to stake.
- Important: Leave some $JUNO for delegating and un-delegating fees.
- Tap Preview Stake.
- Confirm your stake.
Congratulations, you have successfully staked your asset using Steakwallet!
When you tap on your asset, you will be able to view the following information:
- Amount remaining in your unstaked balance
- Key asset staking information
Keep in mind that for some protocols, you need to manually claim your staking rewards - e.g. $JUNO. Upon manually claiming staking rewards, you can either re-stake your funds or leave them unstaked.
For more detailed staking guides for each asset supported by Steakwallet, visit the Earning Rewards section of our Support page.
This web page (including the articles contained herein), is for informational purposes only. Please do not construe any such information or other material contained on this web page as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. This web page and the information contained herein is not a recommendation or endorsement of any digital asset, protocol, network, or project. However, Steakwallet (including its affiliates and/or employees) may have, or may in the future have, a significant financial interest in, and may receive compensation for services related to, one or more of the digital assets, protocols, networks, entities, projects, and/or ventures discussed herein.
The risk of loss in cryptocurrency, including staking, can be substantial and nothing herein is intended to be a guarantee against the possibility of loss. This web page and the content contained herein are based on information which is believed to be reliable and has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but steakwallet makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the fairness, accuracy, adequacy, reasonableness, or completeness of such information. Steakwallet cannot be responsible, in any way whatsoever, for your use of the information contained in or linked from this web page. Do not rely upon any information found on blog.steakwallet.fi or support.steakwallet.fi without independent verification.